Yum, the pretty!
I promise not all my sandwich recipes include fruit…but it’s SO yummy!
To make this wrap…
- Blend together mayo and cranberry mustard
- Slather on a whole wheat wrap
- Top with romaine,
- Sliced almonds or chopped pecans,
- Dried cranberries,
- Grated sharp cheddar,
- And a couple slices of ham
I’m still trying to figure out the best way to fill a wrap. Lettuce on the bottom? Meat on the bottom? I don’t think I quite have the knack yet, but this was pretty and delicious anyway!
- One large wheat wrap
- 1-2 Tablespoons of hummus for spread
- A big handful of spring greens
- 3 slices cold cuts, ham or turkey (I used both!)
- 3 slices of a smooth, basic cheese (I used Cooper, but mozzarella might be even better!)
- Slivered red onion
- About half a plum tomato, sliced or chopped
Roll all those up together and you have a yummy combination!