I love chicken salad. After I heaped some of the salad I made onto this sandwich, I ate the rest right out of the bowl.
To make two of these (or one sandwich and some extra salad to eat with a spoon whenever the craving strikes…) you will need:
- Sandwich bread
- Some torn Romaine lettuce
- Half a cooked chicken breast, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of mayo (add more if needed)
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry honey mustard – Dijon or regular would probably work just fine
- 1 Tablespoon sweet relish
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Two sticks celery, chopped
- Small handful of sliced almonds
- Big handful of dried cranberries
Blend all these in a bowl together and spoon over the lettuce on the bread. Yum!