I’m still trying to figure out the best way to fill a wrap. Lettuce on the bottom? Meat on the bottom? I don’t think I quite have the knack yet, but this was pretty and delicious anyway!
- One large wheat wrap
- 1-2 Tablespoons of hummus for spread
- A big handful of spring greens
- 3 slices cold cuts, ham or turkey (I used both!)
- 3 slices of a smooth, basic cheese (I used Cooper, but mozzarella might be even better!)
- Slivered red onion
- About half a plum tomato, sliced or chopped
Roll all those up together and you have a yummy combination!