Today is chilly, and I didn’t have a can of tomato soup in my pantry, so I made some from scratch. Then I took the leftover half a tomato I had, and a lonely leftover sub roll, and I made a tomato-mozzarella-basil panini with a sprinkling of parmesan and a thin layer of mayo. Happy mouth on a cold day!
TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUSNESS YOU WILL NEED…
- A sub roll or other substantial bread, buttered on the outside
- A few thick slices of tomato
- Some small, fresh basil leaves
- Mozzarella cheese, sliced or grated
- A sprinkling of parmesan, if desired